Sunday, November 08, 2009

I Ordered Myself to Blog Today

DSC06853

Boy did I miss blogging!

4 months went by without touching this blog. I still haven't finished my HGUC Blue Destiny Unit 1. So here's what I got so far.

DSC06855

Head, torso, shield, rifle, and one arm. Then I worked on it again tonight.

DSC06857

Got the feet done. Plus the right arm.

DSC06859

And the left leg.

DSC06864

I'm loving the small details of the leg.

DSC06866

I'm really taking my time with this kit. I work on it whenever I have the spare time and if I'm in the right mood. The time-consuming part has been cleaning the nub marks. I've been trying my best to get rid of those unsightly marks from my models. I've been working on 1/144 scale models for so long and I'm not even sure if I can still handle an MG kit! I really want to get me an MG Exia, but I think the coming Blue Astray is calling my name too. I'm just hoping that I get to finish Blue Destiny before the year ends =)

No comments: