Sunday, December 06, 2009

First SD Gundam

I've been wanting to display a gundam on my office desk. I figured a cute Super Deformed would be a nice choice.

DSC07001

I received some Gift Certificates recently, and one of the accredited merchants is Toy Kingdom. I was choosing netween MG Wing ver. Ka and the regular MG Exia. But I used some of the GCs buying other stuff so I settled for an SD kit.

DSC07002

DSC07003

The manual has a lot of interesting pictures.

DSC07004

Kit has a total of three runners. I was surprised at the selection of Gundam kits at Toy Kingdom (I was at the Mall of Asia). They have a lot of MGs, the latest HGUCs and BB Senshi, and tons of Gundam Decals available too. They also have the 30th Anniversary Version of SD RX 78-2, and it was a bit pricey for an SD kit.

DSC07005

They don't give change when you use a GC so I had to get this (expensive) Gashapon keychain of FMA Brotherhood. The SD kit costs 399.75 pesos and the GC is worth 500 pesos (about 10 to 11 USD), so I picked up Edward which costs 150. I bet this tiny keychain costs less at Otaku stores in Greenhills. I have to finish my Blue Destiny then i'll work on this SD kit. This would probably take about less than 2 hours to build.

No comments: